|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for his Video Game counterpart.|
Post-Apocalypse & Pre-Apocalypse
- Main article: Crawford Oberson (Video Game)
As a Playable Character
Oberson - Telltale Special Edition
- Persona: Leader
- Trait: Fast
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one
- Adrenaline Rush: Prepare For War (All teammates regain 60% of their max HP and get +30% attack for 3 turns)
- Specialist Skill: Parting Shot (If this character is killed by an enemy attack, they will immediately perform a guaranteed critical attack against the enemy)
- Himself (Suicide, Alive)
- Anna Correa (Indirectly Caused, Alive)
As his society started to crumble due to Anna Correa's killings, and his people began dying and reanimating as walkers, Oberson couldn't escape the chaos and decided to put an end to his life by hanging himself from the bell in the school's tower.
- Himself (Accidental, Zombified, Determinant)
If Lee chooses to do nothing as Crawford grabs Ben, he will pull Ben off of the ledge, causing the rope that held him to snap, which leads Oberson to falling and smashing his face open.
- Lee Everett (Zombified, Determinant)
As the survivors are departing the school, by escaping through the bell-tower, the zombified Oberson is found hanging from the bell and grabs a distracted Ben. Lee can shoot him, causing Oberson's head to explode along with the rope and his body to plunge down below, to attempt and save Ben's life or let him drop to his death.
This list shows the victims Oberson has killed:
- Ben Paul (Caused, Infected, Determinant)
- Himself (Suicide, Alive; Accidental, Zombified, Determinant)
- Numerous counts of unnamed people. (Caused)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies.
- The Walking Dead: Road to Survival marks the first appearance of Crawford alive, since he was only seen as a zombie in the original media.
- Oberson is one of many characters to have Parting Shot as their Specialist Skill. For other characters, see Parting Shot.