|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for his Comic Series counterpart, or the Fear The Walking Dead character.|
Connor is a comic-adapted and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
- Main article: Connor (Comic Series)
As a Playable Character
Connor - "Something to Fear"
- Persona: Hunter
- Trait: Fast
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All fast teammates get +30% attack and +24 crit
- Adrenaline Rush: Cheap shot (Deal 350% Damage and -30% Attack for 3 turns to one enemy.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
Connor - "All Out War"
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Alert
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Upping The Odds (Deal 325% damage to one enemy. All teammates get +35 crit for 3 turns.)
- Specialist Skill: Life Steal (When this character kills an enemy character, they will regain 20% of their max health.)
This list shows the victims Connor has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Numerous counts of unnamed people.
- Connor is one of ten characters to have Life Steal as their Specialist Skill, the others being Cooper, Dwight All Out War, Ezekiel Life and Death, Gregory Life and Death, Lee Around Every Corner, Lori Made to Suffer, Michonne The Calm Before, Morgan Fear the Hunters and Rick Whispers Into Screams.