|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for his Comic Series counterpart, or the Fear The Walking Dead character.|
Connor is a comic-adapted and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
- Main article: Connor (Comic Series)
As a Playable Character
Connor - "Something to Fear"
- Persona: Hunter
- Trait: Fast
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All fast teammates get +30% attack and +24 crit
- Adrenaline Rush: Cheap shot (Deal 350% Damage and -30% Attack for 3 turns to one enemy.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
Connor - "All Out War"
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Alert
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Upping The Odds (Deal 325% damage to one enemy. All teammates get +35 crit for 3 turns.)
- Specialist Skill: Life Steal (When this character kills an enemy character, they will regain 20% of their max health.)
This list shows the victims Connor has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Numerous counts of unnamed people.
- Connor is one of twelve characters to have Life Steal as their Specialist Skill, the others being Cooper, Dwight All Out War, Dwight Road to Survival, Edition #1, Ezekiel Life and Death, Gregory Life and Death, Lee Around Every Corner, Lori Made to Suffer, Michonne The Calm Before, Morgan Fear the Hunters, Rick Whispers Into Screams and Wilkins.