|This article is about The Comic character. You may be looking for The Flight 462 character.|
- "They're happy to have us out here as cannon fodder for them, that's for sure."
- —Connie to Magna, Kelly and Yumiko about how the Alexandrians are using them.[src]
Nothing is known about Connie's life before the outbreak.
It is not known where Connie and the rest of her group came from. At some point, they discovered horses and used them as their primary method of transportation. After they came across the herd being led by Jesus, Connie and her group return to Alexandria with him to meet with Rick.
Along with the rest of the group, Connie is interviewed by Andrea and later debates about what the group's move against Alexandria will be.
Connie is present when her group corners Andrea and demands answers.
Andrea talks to Magna's group and fills them in on the history of Alexandria.
Connie appears at the fair with other members of the group.
Connie learns of Luke's death and is dismayed by the news. She is present much later at the Alexandria meeting when Rick announces his plan to form a military to combat the Whisperers and cheers for him.
Connie is seen with the rest of the Militia shooting roamers to practice for the war with the Whisperers. She does well while Vincent almost dies. She returns back to Alexandria.
She is alongside the Militia when they save Michonne and Aaron and go after Beta.
Connie is bitten during the Whisperer attack, when Negan is unable to cover her. Magna amputates her hand and Connie passes out.
Later on, it's revealed that Connie survived the amputation and now wears a bandage in her lost arm. She is seen resting inside Alexandria as Kelly takes care of her.
While walkers enter Alexandria, Connie helps Kelly kill off them off.
This list shows the victims Connie has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
| This relationship section needs a lot of work. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
- "Connie is a little on the quiet side"
- —Magna to Rick and Connie.[src]
- "We owe you so much."
- —Connie to Andrea, telling her goodbye.[src]
Connie and Andrea have a rough relationship. This is shown when Magna and her group, including Connie, attacked Andrea as she enters her home. By Issue 133, their relationship appears to have stabilized, as Andrea offers to get her and her group coffee. In Issue 167 Connie feels sadden for Andrea's death and tells her that she and her group owe her so much.
- "I was there when you were hurt... I'll never let that happen again"
- —Kelly to Connie.[src]
Even though Connie and Luke didn't interact much, they traveled together before coming to Alexandria. When Luke is killed by The Whisperers, she is sad.
- Connie is one of the few surviving amputee victims of the Comic Series.
- Connie is one of three characters in the comics who has survived a zombie bite due to amputation, the others being Dale and Lilly.