- "You don't understand, there's a place up the tracks, it's safe, you can take your children there, trust me, please follow the tracks."
- —Christopher's father instructing Tyreese and Carol.[src]
Nothing is known about Christopher's father's life before or as the outbreak began except that he had a son, Christopher.
This man while traveling to Terminus with his son and another woman, are attacked by walkers on the train tracks. After the other group member is devoured by walkers, she screams which catches Tyreese's attention. This man and his son try to fight off walkers when Tyreese shows up in an attempt to help. As his son is taken down by walkers, this man tries to help but fails to do so, and soon after is bitten by on the neck by a walker and left to spend his last moments over his son's corpse, after informing Tyreese, Carol, and the kids about the Sanctuary.
- Zombies (Alive)
After his son died, a walker comes behind him and bites him on the neck. He later dies of infection.
- Beth Greene (Zombified)
He then reanimates and comes up behind Beth and tries to bite her, Daryl pulls him off Beth and she stabs him in the forehead.
This list shows the victims Christopher's father has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- —This man while his son calls to him for help[src]
Christopher's father loved his son very much, as he had been surviving with him during the outbreak and was very devastated and mourns over his death.
- This survivor was credited as "Older Man" by AMC.