|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for his Telltale Video Game counterpart.|
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
- Main article: Charles (Video Game)
Events Of Road to Survival
Chuck and the group stop the train when they meet a road block. He helped to clear it while fending off numerous Walkers and bandits. Once done, he gets back on the train and they all proceed towards Savannah.
They reach the outskirts but don't go any further to avoid detection from any survivors still in the city. They reach a high school, taking refuge in the gym once they clear it out. While resting a night, Clementine is awoken by a noise and informs the others. Lee and Chuck proceed to check it out to find bandits and Walkers have infiltrated the school. They proceed to kill the Walkers but struggle to deal with the bandits, Kenny coming to assist them.
Once they finish them off Chuck and the others return to the sports hall, returning to rest for the rest of the night before they enter the city tomorrow.
As A Playable Character
Chuck - "Telltale Special Edition"
- Persona: Peacekeeper
- Trait: Strong
- Role: Damage
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All melee teammates get +30% HP.
- Adrenaline Rush: Disarray (Deals 300% damage and impair and stun to one enemy for 1 turn.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims Chuck has killed:
- Himself (Suicide)
- Numerous counts of zombies.
When Lee moved to investigate the sewers, he discovered Chuck, disemboweled and with a gunshot wound to the head. It is presumed that Chuck took refuge in the sewer and was attacked by Walkers, so (knowing that he wasn't going to survive) shot himself in the head, to avoid a more gruesome fate, and prevent reanimation.
Lee discovered walkers feasting on his corpse and, after distracting them, uncovered an empty gun next to Chuck. Lee told himself and the unmoving corpse that Chuck had deserved better, before moving on.
- His Road To Survival arc serves to link what occurred after the events of Episode Three and Four of the main game, depicting what occurred in the 12 hour time gap.