|This article is about the Savior in the Comic Series. You may be looking for the Hilltop Colony's doctor in the Comic Series.|
|Age||Mid to late 20's|
|Family||Harlan Carson - Brother|
|First Appearance||Issue 105|
|Series lifespan||#105 to present|
|Carson (Comic Series) Gallery|
- "For a chance to be my own man. For the opportunity to actually see my brother again. For a life where I don't have to worry about having my face melted with an iron... I don't care how good our lives have been. I'm with you... And I'm pretty sure there are others that would be, too."
- —Carson to Dwight.[src]
Nothing is known about Carson's life before or as the outbreak began.
Carson is seen asking Negan about the recent gunfire from Carl, asking if everything's alright and if they need to worry about it, he is also the one who informs Negan that the iron is ready for Mark's punishment.
He is later seen in the Sanctuary when Rick's forces have trapped him and the rest of The Saviors inside, by using noise to draw a huge herd to the Sanctuary. He asks Negan if he should set up a meeting, Negan tells him no as there are more "pressing" matters to attend with.
Carson is seen along with Negan and Dwight after capturing Eugene. After Negan leaves to have sex with his wives, Carson and Dwight stay behind with Eugene. Dwight explains to Eugene that he is secretly on Rick's side. Carson overhears the conversation, and says as good as his life in the Sanctuary is, he'd much rather be able to see his brother again and live freely. He tells Dwight he will aid him in his rebellion against Negan. A few hours later, he breaks out Eugene and the rest of the hostages, along with Mark and Amber, who say they want to come with him.
This list shows the victims Carson killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies.
- Carson appears to have some physical and characteristic similarities to Milton Mamet from the TV Series.
- Carson seems to be Negan's man of trust inside the main base, as he is the one to inform Negan of the various events of the base and the one to organize Negan's Iron punishment. However, it is revealed in Issue 122 that he secretly hates Negan and wants to help Dwight take him down.
- The official Walking Dead site confirmed on February 27th, 2014, on the discussion page for Issue 122, that Carson and Harlan are brothers.