| This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
|This article is about Carol Road to Survival . You may be looking for her TV Series, Comic Series or Assault counterparts.|
Carol is a comic-adapted and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
- Main article: Carol (Comic Series)
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Citizen
- Trait: Fast
- Rarity: Uncommon (2 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All teammates get +10% defense.
- Adrenaline Rush: Relentless Strikes (Deal 350% damage to one enemy.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims Carol has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Herself (Suicide)
Carol successfully managed to kill herself by letting Alice's test zombie bite into her neck,When she reanimates in Tyreese's arms,she is shot by Andrea.
Carol successfully managed to kill herself by letting Alice's test zombie bite into her neck, while remarking "Oh good, you do like me," enjoying the pain momentarily (knowing that she would bleed to death in a matter of seconds). A handful of the survivors rushed to her side, but she refused to let anyone help her, telling them to leave her so she could die in peace.
- Carol is one of two characters to have Relentless Strikes as their Adrenaline Rush, the other one being Christa.
- Carol is one of five 2-Star characters to have a Leader Skill, with the others being Gabriel, Isabel, Mac and Samuel.