Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about Carley's character in Road to Survival. You may be looking for her Video Game counterpart.|
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
Main Article: Carley (Video Game)
Death (A New Day)
- Lee Everett (Caused)
Lee has to choose in "A New Day" whether to save Doug or Carley from the walkers at the drugstore after the alarm is set off while retrieving Larry's pills. If Lee chooses to save Doug, then Carley tries to run away but a walker pulls her down by her hair, while she screams. She manages to pull herself up using a freezer, but a walker pulls her down by her hair again and she is devoured by the walkers and will no longer appear after "A New Day".
Death (Long Road Ahead)
After the RV pulls over, Lilly begins to interrogate both Carley and Ben, thinking they are both at fault for the bandit raid at the motor inn. Carley argues with Lilly, telling her that it wasn't her fault nor Ben's. Lilly then begins to think that Carley is the culprit, demanding that Ben tell her that it is indeed Carley's fault. Carley then tells Lilly off and tells her to start acting more like Lee. This caused Lilly to snap and shoot Carley in the head, killing her before she knew who pulled the trigger.
This list shows the victims Carley has killed:
- Irene (Caused, Determinant)
- David Parker (Zombified, Determinant)
- Travis (Zombified, Determinant)
- Linda (Determinant)
- Gary (Determinant)
- Numerous counts of zombies.
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Peacekeeper
- Trait: Fast
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All teammates get +45% defense against Tough characters
- Adrenaline Rush: Reinforce (Fully heal one teammate. All teammates get +65% defense for 3 turns)
- While Carley's signature weapon in the original Telltale game was a pistol, her "Fast" trait in Road to Survival instead only allows her to use light-weight melee weapons such as knives. This was probably a developer oversight.