|This article is about The Video Game character. You may be looking for the Savior.|
- "Randall, I found 'em! This way!"
- —Cam calling out for Randall after finding Michonne and her group.[src]
Nothing is known about Cam's life before the apocalypse.
Cam can be first seen if Michonne decides to stop Pete on giving himself up. In which during the fight Cam will knock Pete in the face with the handle of an axe, at this point Michonne cuts Cam in the chest and knocks him in the water, or if she misses the QTE, Pete will simply kick him into the water.
Cam is first seen with Randall and a small hunting party as they try to capture Michonne, Sam and Pete (Determinant). Cam finds the duo/trio attempting to climb a partially collapsed electrical tower. After leading Randall back to the tower, Cam attempts to climb after them in pursuit. The tower buckles from the added weight and begins to collapse, and Cam, unable to get away in time, is crushed beneath the wreckage.
- Collapsing tower
Cam is unable to get away when the tower begins to fall, and is crushed underneath it as a result.
This list shows the victims Cam has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Cam is the only Monroe survivor that wears different clothing in several scenes. Mostly he is seen wearing an orange moncler jacket, but in different shots he can be seen wearing a red sweater and a blue moncler jacket.
- Cam is the second of two characters voiced by Maxwell Zorbel, the other being the first Save-Lots bandit.