|Age||Mid to late 30's|
|First Appearance||"Everything Dies"|
|Last Appearance||"Save the Last One"|
Michael Koske Gallery
Callaway is a member of the U.S. Military before the outbreak. At some point after the outbreak, Callaway became infected.
Very little is known about Callaway's life before or as the outbreak. He earned a Parachutist Badge and held the rank Sergeant Major in the U.S. Army.
During the initial outbreak, Callaway was in King County, likely assisting his fellow soldiers and FEMA in controlling the infection. Callaway was bitten on the neck and later reanimated into a zombie
Callaway is first seen in Hannah's neighborhood, wandering out of the woods with a group of zombies. He is walking toward Hannah, Jamie, and Billy. When Hannah backs up and sacrifices herself for her children to live, he begins to devour her along with the group of zombies.
While Otis and Shane are at a high school nearby the Greene Farm, they are gathering medical supplies for a wounded Carl. When Shane tosses the flares in order to distract the zombies, Callaway is witnessed again. It is possible that he was part of the herd on the Highway that Rick and his group were stuck on. He is not killed and is still probably roaming around as a walker.
During the initial stages of the outbreak, Callaway was bitten on the neck and later reanimated into a zombie.
This list shows the victims Callaway has killed:
- "Everything Dies" (Zombified)
- Callaway is one of the few named walkers.
- He is one of the only walkers to maintain the same appearance and appear in more than one episode.
- Callaway and Hannah are walkers that have been seen in both the webisodes and TV show.
- Callaway was never credited or identified through dialogue, nor did he have speaking lines. His character's name only exists through his identification tag on his uniform.
- He is the only known walker to kill two named human characters.
|Hannah & Andrew's Family||Billy • Jamie • Max • Hannah • Andrew • Judy|
|Palmer Family||Mike • Maggie • Palmer Children|
|Chase's Group||Chase • Harris|
|Storage Survivors||Kelly • B.J. • Lenny • Survivor • Survivor|
|Overrun Camp Survivors||Paul • Karina|
|Harrison Memorial Hospital Survivors||Gale Macones|