At some point following Caesar Martinez's abandonment of the Governor, he gradually gathered a group of survivors and set up camp on an open field. Over time, more survivors came among and they set up RVs and other vehicles for the dual purpose of housing as well as a defensive perimeter against walkers. They also dug several pits to catch approaching walkers.
Philip, under the guise of "Brian", goes out with Martinez in the group to scavenge. Later on, he brutally murders all the "leaders" to be in charge, Martinez getting a golf club to the face and thrown in a walker pit, Pete Dolgen getting stabbed, and Pete's brother Mitch getting threatened. The Governor then makes a speech about taking over the prison.
The Governor gives a speech to the majority of the camp survivors about the prison and its inhabitants, persuading them to force the prison residents to give up the prison. While several children, elderly, and women stay behind at a camp set up by the river, the Governor and his army (consisting of Mitch, Alisha, Tara, and 20 others) approach the prison with Hershel Greene and Michonne held hostage. After Hershel is executed, the Governor's soldiers attack, mowing down the fences and firing the tank's shells at the prison. They manage to kill a few prison survivors, including Julio, before they are killed by the prison defenders and the swarming zombies.
- Philip Blake - leader of the camp; stabbed by Michonne and then shot in the head by Lilly
- Caesar Martinez - former leader of the camp; killed by Philip
- Mitch Dolgen - resident who lived in the camp; brother of Pete
- Pete Dolgen - Resident who lived in the camp; brother of Mitch
- Alisha - resident who lived in the camp; girlfriend of Tara
- Ross - resident who lived in the camp
- Howard - resident who lived in the camp
- Shumpert - resident who lived in the camp; bitten by a walker and then put down by Martinez
- Lilly Chambler - resident who lived in the camp; girlfriend of Philip, mother of Meghan, sister of Tara
- Tara Chambler - resident who lived in the camp; girlfriend of Alisha, aunt of Meghan, sister of Lilly
- Meghan Chambler - child who lived in the camp; daughter of Lilly, niece of Tara
- Martinez's Camp Resident - resident who lived in the camp
- Man - resident who lived in the camp
- Woman - resident who lived in the camp
- 21 unnamed survivors
- The tank that the camp owns appears to be a M-60 Patton.
- Jose Pablo Cantillo, the actor of Martinez, stated that he thought of himself as mayor, with regards to Martinez running and leading his own camp.