- "If you know what's good for you, then drop your guns RIGHT NOW! Don't fuck with me!"
- —Buricko threatening the main group. (Translated from Russian)[src]
Buricko is an original character who appears in Telltale Games's The Walking Dead: Season Two, and an antagonist to Clementine's group in "Amid The Ruins" and "No Going Back". He is a member of the Russian Group.
Nothing is known about Buricko's life before or as the outbreak began except that he is of Russian origin and is a member of a group of Russians. He also owned a dog, evidenced when he joked about Clementine's size being smaller than his dog in "Amid The Ruins.”
Almost nothing is known about how Buricko and his Russian group survived the two year span of the zombie apocalypse before Arvo met and was robbed Clementine and Jane (Determinant). His group used to camp inside an unfinished house near a lake somewhere a day's walk from Parker's Run. The lake is frozen over by the time his group and Clementine's band of survivors confront each other.
Whilst Arvo is distracting Clementine's group, Buricko goes along with Natasha and Vitali through the cover of a forest and holds Clementine's group at gunpoint. He speaks in Russian towards Arvo, seemingly about the situation, and is partially surprised when they discover the group has a baby. When either Clementine or Kenny shoots a reanimated Rebecca, Buricko reacts and opens fire on the group. Buricko is seen aiming his AK-47 at Kenny in particular before the episode ends.
Buricko is shot in the leg during the firefight, forcing him onto the ground from where he fires his shotgun indiscriminately. After Luke is shot in the leg by Vitali, Buricko raises his shotgun in an attempt to kill him, but is shot in the head and killed by Kenny before doing so.
At the start of the gun battle between Clementine's group and Arvo's group, Buricko is shot in the leg, disabling him from taking cover. During the firefight between the Russian group and Clementine's group, Buricko is shot in the head and killed by Kenny.
This list shows the victims Buricko has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people.
- In the unused audio files for "Amid The Ruins", Natasha, Buricko, and Vitali have unused lines where their dialogue is spoken in English.
- Though Buricko, unlike Natasha and Vitali, has a single line spoken in English where he shouts at Clementine's group "No guns!" as he comes out of the woods. (Determinant)
- Buricko carries an AK-47 in "Amid The Ruins", but in "No Going Back", he carries an FN SLP.
- In the files for "No Going Back", Buricko's lines are listed as being said by Vitali, and vice-versa for Vitali, possibly explaining why they switched positions and weapons from the previous episode.
- Buricko has a Nazi iron cross (along with numerous other patterns) tattooed on his skinhead. This could indicate that he could have been a white supremacist, a bratva, and/or even a Neo-Nazi before the apocalypse.
- The Cyrillic tattoos on Buricko's cheeks read "KILL BITCHES, SNITCHES" (right cheek) and "RATTERS" (left cheek), which implies that he was sitting in jail for some time before the apocalypse. One of the tattoos also read "СУКА" (BITCH). A prison slang for "police informant", the word "СТУКАЧ" literally means "those who inform police/prison guards of any prisoners plans". The word "КРЫСЯТНИК" ("RATTER") comes from the word "КРЫСА" (RAT) which literally means "a man who steals from his friends".
- Buricko isn't a Russian forename. There is the possibility that it could be his surname as both Ukrainian and Russian surnames commonly end with "ko".