- "I'm not going anywhere!"
- —Brooke to the Savior lieutenants[src]
Nothing is known about Brooke's life before or as the outbreak began.
Brooke, along with José, Potter, and many other workers confront the Savior lieutenants, demanding power, water, and other amenities. She shouts at the lieutenants, demanding the whereabouts of Negan and that he is supposed to protect her and the other workers. When Negan starts whistling and makes his way toward the crowd, Brooke and the others quickly take a knee
Brooke remains at the bullet factory, producing bullets with the other workers. She listens on to Eugene's speech about meeting the minimum quota for Simon. Later, she is shocked to see Eugene return after his brief absence, covered in soot. She and the other Saviors are ordered to complete the entire bullet order in anticipation of Negan's final assault on the survivors.
This list shows the victims Brooke has killed:
- At least 40 unnamed Saviors (Accidentally and Indirectly Caused)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- Brooke is named after the actress who portrays her, Brooke Jaye Taylor.
- Brooke, along with Gina, was not credited for her appearance in "Dead or Alive Or".