- "Okay, for starters, the place is not even there anymor. Most of the main buildings have burned to the ground. There's nothing to return to. It's just a pile of smoldering ruins. Seems to me, it wouldn't matter if Woodbury was the damn Taj Mahal, it ain't ever gonna compare to the quality of life we got going in this place right here. Right? Am I crazy? Why in God's name would we want to walk away from this place? Sure, we gotta deal with yahoos trying to steal it away from us, but I gotta think it's better than starting over someplace else with nothing."
- —Boone about Lilly's plan to return to Woodbury.
Martin Haywood Boone, simply known as Boone, is a main character and a survivor appearing in The Walking Dead: Search and Destroy. He is described to be an older and balding man wearing glasses.
Boone worked as a social worker in Jacksonville before the outbreak.
Boone was part of a survivor community in Panama City. Later on, it was overrun by walkers, forcing Boone to flee.
"Search and Destroy"
Boone finds Lilly in a boxcar, and drives her to Sixteenth Street.
- Car Crash (Caused)
After Eve crashes their vehicle, Boone is thrown out from his seat in to the ground where he partly breaks his skull. He is eaten alive by near-by zombies.
- Sally Dryden (Indirectly Caused)
- Weimann Family (Indirectly Caused)
- Fordham Family (Indirectly Caused)