|First Appearance||"Long Road Ahead"|
|Last Appearance||"Long Road Ahead"|
|Death Episode||"Long Road Ahead"|
|Cause of Death||Devoured by Walkers. |
Shot by Lee. (Determinant)
|Beatrice's possible deaths. Either shot by Lee out of mercy or left to be devoured by walkers.|
Jolie Menzel Gallery
- "Somebody please help me! Please! Help me!"
- —Beatrice calling out while being surrounded by walkers.[src]
Nothing is known about Beatrice's life before or as the outbreak began, However, she may have been a resident living in the town of Macon, Georgia.
She was seen at the beginning of Episode 3, where she was noticed by Lee and Kenny when they returned to the town of Macon, Georgia for more supplies at the Everett Pharmacy Drugstore. When Lee and Kenny attempted to move inside the drugstore, she was discovered screaming and fleeing out of a building. She kept yelling desperately for help in hopes that someone would come to her aid, however, her screaming only attracted more walkers, causing them to pile into the streets after her.
Lee and Kenny were too far from Beatrice to assist, but when Lee used the scope of his hunting rifle to check where the screaming was coming from, he noticed her receiving a bite in the calf by a walker. Kenny suggested to abandon her, as her screaming and cries for help would draw out the walkers and give him and Lee the necessary time to attain the remaining supplies from the pharmacy. Lee would have to make a decision on whether to shoot her and put her out of her misery, or allow her to be devoured by the walkers.
- Walkers (Caused, Determinant)
Lee witnessed her receiving a bite on her leg by a walker through his hunting rifle scope. If he chose to leave her and use her as a distraction, she could be heard being devoured by walkers while Lee was inside the pharmacy.
- Lee Everett (Out of Mercy, Determinant)
If Lee chose to mercifully put her out of her misery, he shot her in the head, however, the sound of the gunshot attracted the walkers to them, giving them less time to gather the remaining supplies from the pharmacy.
- Like Irene, Beatrice's name is displayed in the end credits, but never mentioned in-game. However, Irene was mentioned in the decision assessment screen for Episode 1.
- No matter what Lee's choice is, she dies.
- Lee can choose to shoot the walkers around her, but it makes no difference.
- Kenny will stop the player if they decide to try and shoot more than one walker.