|This article is about the bandit Rick brutally slaughtered. You may be looking for his TV Series counterpart, the bandit that Rick bit, the one of the unnamed bandits who invaded the motor inn, or the bandit that Abraham killed.|
- "This one's just a boy. Little helpless boy..."
- —Bandit eyeing Carl as he sleeps.[src]
Nothing is known about this Marauder's life before or as the outbreak began. It is possible that he is related to the other two Marauders, because they share a similar physical appearance.
This marauder and two others ambushed the trio of Rick, Carl, and Abraham while the latter group rested on a remote and desolate freeway in the middle of a journey back to Rick's old home town for supplies.
This marauder appeared to be the ringleader of the group, and had one of his companions secure the awake and armed Abraham before taking Carl out of the car he was resting in. The second also subdued Rick while this marauder threatened to rape Carl and take their equipment.
The marauder group, however, did not count on Rick and Abraham as being hardened from their experience in the wasteland, and were caught off-guard in a matter of seconds. This marauder cruelly taunted and held Carl hostage, attempting to rape him as well. But, his demeanor quickly changed when Abraham killed the one who held him hostage and Rick bit the throat out of the other. He consequentially begged for his life and attempted to flee the crumbling freeway into the darkness.
Rick brutally slaughtered the bandit with the bandit's own knife before he escaped, gutting and disemboweling him in the process.
This list shows the victims this bandit has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people.
- The name 'Marauders' comes from The Walking Dead Survivors' Guide where the group is introduced.
- They are additionally the only people in the entire Survivors' Guide who aren't specifically named.
- The memory of the Marauder's rape attempt was later remembered and spoke about by Carl when he witnessed Rick, Andrea and Michonne kill a similar group of hostile bandits while on the road.