Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the bitten bandit in the Comic Series. You may be looking for his TV Series counterpart, the bandit that Abraham killed in the Comic Series, or the bandit that was slaughtered in the Comic Series.|
- "What'cha going to do now?"
- —Bandit as he holds Rick's arms down.[src]
Nothing is known about this Marauder's life before or as the outbreak began. It is possible that he is related to the other two Marauders, because they share a similar physical appearance.
This marauder and two others ambushed the trio of Rick, Carl, and Abraham while the latter group rested on a desolate freeway in the middle of the journey back to Rick's old hometown for supplies.
The marauders, however, did not count on Rick and Abraham being hardened from their experience in the wasteland, and were caught off-guard in a matter of seconds. This marauder cruelly taunted and held Rick hostage from saving Carl, but, he was killed first when Rick bit a chunk of his throat out of him in a moment of surprise. It is assumed he quickly bled to death from the major wound.
This bandit was killed by Rick, who rips his neck open, causing him to die from severe blood loss.
This list shows the victims this bandit has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people.
- The name 'Marauders' comes from The Walking Dead Survivors' Guide where the group is introduced.
- They are additionally the only people in the entire Survivors' Guide who aren't specifically named.
- This 'Maraunder' is the first to be killed by Rick Grimes, by being bitten in the neck. The second being Morton Rose.
- The memory of the Marauder's rape attempt was later remembered and spoke about by Carl when he witnessed Rick Grimes, Andrea, and Michonne kill a similar group of hostile bandits while on the road.