- "Sasha, honey, what's your favorite meal? I'd love to cook it for you sometime. I'm doing it for all the new arrivals. (...) Of course you do. Everyone has a favorite. So what's yours? Whatever you want. I'm just worried that I'll end up cooking something you hate, you know?"
- —This woman to Sasha Williams[src]
Nothing is known about this woman's life before or after the outbreak. It is possible she lived in or near Alexandria, and enjoyed cooking.
This woman is seen at Deanna Monroe's party, interacting with other residents and the new arrivals. She attempts to make friendly conversation with Sasha Williams by asking her what her favorite dish is to make. Sasha is overwhelmed by the woman and the party in general, and snaps at the woman before storming away.
This woman is among the several Alexandrians killed during the Saviors' grenade attack on Alexandria, having been unable to evacuate safely into the sewers in time with the other residents.
This list shows the victims this woman has killed:
- Possibly a few zombies
- The Saviors (Off-Screen)
This woman is among the residents killed when Alexandria is attacked by the Saviors with grenades as she was not seen among those who safely evacuated into the sewers and later to the Hilltop.
- This character is credited as Woman in the credits for "Forget".
- This woman appears to be a TV Series adaptation of Barbara from the Comic Series; in the Comic Series, at the welcome party, Michonne snaps at Barbara after being overwhelmed by Barbara's questions.
- This woman seems to have taken Barbara's comic book role for that specific part of the storyline, but the actual role of the character "Barbara" has been given to Mandi Christine Kerr.
- The name Maya was written on the memorial wall after the herd broke into Alexandria. Seeing as the actress who plays this woman, Maia Moss-Fife shares the same name, it is possible that the two characters may have some relation, despite the minor mispelling in the name. Similar to the case of Natalie Miller where the actresses name, Helen was written on the wall and not her character's name which was most likely forgotten.
- In addition, Maia Moss-Fife's character is the only other Alexandrian that could be Lucy or Maya, as all of the other women living in Alexandria are still alive or had been killed on different occasions. However, her ultimate fate remains unknown.
- ↑ This woman has not been seen since Season 5 and several events occurred that have left her fate unclear. However, with the grenade attack in Alexandria, several people are killed as indicated by the Savior's lines to Michonne and bodies visible on the ground. In addition, all remaining Alexandrians were evacuated to the Hilltop, and anyone not seen with them can be considered a casualty of the grenade attack, including this woman who was not with the remaining Alexandrians in "Dead or Alive Or".