- "Sasha, honey, what's your favorite meal? I'd love to cook it for you sometime. I'm doing it for all the new arrivals. (...) Of course you do. Everyone has a favorite. So what's yours? Whatever you want. I'm just worried that I'll end up cooking something you hate, you know?"
- —This woman to Sasha Williams[src]
Nothing is known about this woman's life before or after the outbreak. It is possible she lived in or near Alexandria, and enjoyed cooking.
This woman is seen at Deanna Monroe's party, interacting with other residents and the new arrivals. She attempts to make friendly conversation with Sasha Williams by asking her what her favorite dish is to make. Sasha is overwhelmed by the woman and the party in general, and snaps at the woman before storming away.
This woman managed to survive the Wolves' attack on Alexandria, however, she was not seen when the zombie herd broke through the walls, leaving her fate unknown.
This woman was not seen during the Saviors' ambush on Alexandria in "The First Day of the Rest of Your Life" or during the Saviors' grenade attack on Alexandria in "How It's Gotta Be", leaving her with an unknown fate. However, since she was not seen among the surviving Alexandrians while evacuating to the Hilltop in "Dead or Alive Or", it can be assumed she was killed during either of these events, if not earlier during the herd attack.
This list shows the victims this woman has killed:
- Possibly a few zombies
- This character is credited as Woman in the credits for "Forget".
- This woman appears to be a TV Series adaptation of Barbara from the Comic Series; in the Comic Series, at the welcome party, Michonne snaps at Barbara after being overwhelmed by Barbara's questions.
- This woman seems to have taken Barbara's comic book role for that specific part of the storyline, but the actual role of the character 'Barbara' has been given to Mandi Christine Kerr.
- The name Maya was written on the memorial wall after the herd broke into Alexandria. Seeing as the actress who plays this woman, Maia Moss-Fife shares the same name, it is possible that the two characters may have some relation, despite the minor mispelling in the name. Similar to the case of Natalie Miller where the actresses name, Helen was written on the wall and not her character's name which was most likely forgotten.
- In addition, Maia Moss-Fife's character is the only other Alexandrian that could be Lucy or Maya, as all of the other women living in Alexandria are still alive or had been killed on different occasions. However, her ultimate fate remains unknown.