|Age||Unspecified; Early 30s|
|Relations||Assumed Unnamed Family|
|First Appearance||Issue 63|
|Last Appearance||Issue 66|
|Series lifespan||#63 to #66|
|Hunters getting killed and then burned.|
- "That's it--i'm cutting out my tounge! i'm doing it! I'm gonna do it now before it spreads! I ain't going to be no deadie!"
- —Albert complaining after finding out Dale was bitten.
Albert was the one who overreacted when he found out that he was eating "tainted meat" from Dale's leg.
Albert and the rest of the Hunters were killed and then burned by Rick's group after they ambushed them.
This list shows the victims Albert has killed:
- Numerous counts of unnamed people and possibly zombies.
- As with the other hunters, his past is unknown. The hunter leader Chris claimed the cannibals ate their own children, but it is uncertain whether Albert had children.
- It is unknown if the tainted meat of Dale that The Hunters ate had any affect on them because of the short interval between the consumption and their deaths and when their bodies were burned, so it is unknown if David's theory was correct or not.