|This article is about the TV Series group. You may be looking for the Comic Series counterpart.|
- "We can get through! I know it. That means we are not going south, going around or going back!"
- —Abraham to his group.[src]
Nothing is known about Abraham's group before the outbreak. It can be assumed that most of them were picked during the travel between Houston to Georgia.
The group first formed after Abraham's family was devoured by walkers, and Eugene was running away from three walkers pleading for help, and after getting help from Abraham he lied and said that he was on a special mission. He told the group that he was a scientist who could reverse the effects of the apocalypse. As mentioned, they had travelled from Houston to get to Washington D.C. It was also mentioned that they lost their whole group, except for Abraham, Rosita and Eugene as the group members sacrificed themselves to try and get Eugene to Washington.
The group was disbanded as they joined forces with Rick’s group and ended up in Alexandria shortly after.
- Abraham Ford (Former Leader)
- Glenn Rhee
- Eugene Porter
- Rosita Espinosa
- Maggie Rhee
- Tara Chambler
- Numerous amounts of zombies.
- Abraham's group was the longest traveling in the series, going from Houston to Washington D.C.
- The names John Tyler, Wayne Kesey, and Jordana Barazza were used as code names for Abraham, Eugene and Rosita. Jordana was confirmed to be a code name for Rosita, as well as John Tyler with Abraham, and Wayne Kesey as Eugene.