- "We're getting close to the 'burbs. There's not so many of them here. I had a cousin in Ypsilanti. I know she stayed put. Maybe she's still there."
- —Abbie to Bruce and Stevens.[src]
Abbie is an original, playable, and main character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival. She acts as the tritagonist of the Roadmap mission Dr. Stevens, and the deuteragonist of the Roadmap mission Hunter's Story.
Nothing is known about Abbie's life prior to or as the outbreak began. It's possible that she lived near Atlanta.
Roadmap - Dr. Stevens
A group consisting of Dr. Stevens, Bruce and Abbie were thinking that they would be safe in the cities. However, they found out otherwise. Abbie complains on why the government told them to head to Atlanta, as they're "sitting ducks" now. Bruce agrees with her.
Bruce suggests moving to a countryside for a while, but Stevens asks how they are going to do that. Abbie says that she wanted to ask the same, as she spots a group of walkers. Bruce tells them that there's no time to explain.
Abbie tells the group that they're getting close to the suburbs, and that there's not many of them in the area, but Bruce immediatly spots another group of walkers.
Stevens asks for thoughts on where they should head. Abbie mentions a cousin who resides in Ypsilanti, and she somehow knows that her cousin is still there. Bruce asks where the place is, to which Abbie replies that the town is between Columbus and Macon.
Bruce spots a group of bandits who have stolen Stevens' medical supplies. Abbie tells them that they saw them. She tells the group to get out of the place they are now, as there are too many of them.
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Rebel
- Trait: Fast
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All melee characters get +16 Crit and a medium bonus to AP when attacking.
- Adrenaline Rush: Battlefield Repairs (All teammates get +60% defense for 5 turns.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims that Abbie has killed:
- Numerous amounts of zombies.
- Numerous amounts of unnamed survivors.